Tuesday 31 January 2012

Kim Kardashian Dyes Her Hair

Kim Kardashian Dyes Her Hair

Kim Kardashian Dyes Her Hair, Call it a hair breakover, Kim Kardashian couldn't wait for a red carpet appearance to show off her newly dyed locks, so in true Kardashian fashion, she made the announcement via Twitter. "I dyed my hair lighter yesterday! I'm loving it! New hair color=new beginnings for me. You like?" the 31-year-old asked her 12.8 million Twitter followers along with a pic of her fresh new, brighter hair shade.

The last time Kardashian dyed her hair was right before her August 20 wedding to Kris Humphries, when she went for a pretty light brown.

"I dyed my hair lighter for summer," the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star tweeted in July. "I feel younger!"

Her new hair color isn't the only thing the E! star has been showing off lately. On Monday, she shared a promo pic for the Kardashian Kollection for Sears' new denim line where she and sisters Kourtney and Khloe pose topless while wearing their signature jeans.

"Kourt, Khloe and I decided to go natural," Kardashian wrote on her blog. "I think it's such a beautiful shot and Khloe and Kourtney both look so stunning!"

via: um

No comments:

Post a Comment