Sunday 18 March 2012

Lady Gaga shows she has a heart under that meat dress

Lady Gaga shows she has a heart under that meat dress


Lady Gaga shows she has a heart under that meat dress, Lady Gaga <3 bullied teens, Lady Gaga isn't bluffin' with her muffin' when it comes to sticking up for bullied teens. In a recent post highlighting her visit to Harvard to launch her Born This Way Foundation, Gaga is shown surprising three brave teens who have endured a lifetime of teasing. Embracing the trio of "little monsters" who say they've been inspired by her songs, an unusually reserved Gaga sings, "I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes." One of the kids interviewed in the clip reveals, "Every time I listen to Lady Gaga songs I can't help but smile, because I feel like she knows me." Don't hold your breath for more Gaga-speak anytime soon, though: This past week she told Oprah she's taking a vow of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment