Sunday 12 February 2012

Selena Gomez ‘Bawling’ After Her Huge Breakup

Selena Gomez ‘Bawling’ After Her Huge Breakup

Selena Gomez ‘Bawling’ After Her Huge Breakup, Selena Gomez is going through a devastating split with her band The Scene, and she shared her grief with fans! Selena has called it quits with her band The Scene — are YOU shocked? Selena, 19, posted a picture with her band to Instagram on Feb. 11, writing, “I can’t express enough how grateful I am for this group. They have been with me since day one and I can’t believe it’s actually over. 


I love you The Scene, marsh mellow girls, Ashley & Ashlee, Jivanta, Marco, Brian & Brian, mark, Jason, Javier, Timmy! Could NOT have done any of this without you. Currently bawling my eyes out. I’ll miss you guys

She then took to Facebook to write, “Just to clear up my last instagram post, my band and I are going our separate ways for a while. This year is all about films and acting and I want my band to play music wherever with whoever. We will be back but, it will be a good while. I love them and I love you guys :)”

via: hl

No comments:

Post a Comment