Saturday 11 February 2012

Hollywood Reacts To Whitney Houston's Death

Hollywood Reacts To Whitney Houston's Death

Hollywood Reacts To Whitney Houston's Death, Stars react to sudden death of Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Justin Bieber and dozens of other stars flood Twitter after news of the singer's passing. The celebrity community has reacted with shock and sadness over the loss of Whitney Houston, who has died at the age of 48. From Mariah Carey, to members of the Jackson family, and from "Glee" stars to "Real Housewives," all of Hollywood is in mourning over the loss of this great talent.


Here's what the stars are saying:

Mariah Carey Mariah Carey @MariahCarey: Heartbroken and in tears over the shocking death of my friend, the incomparable Ms. Whitney Houston.... My heartfelt condolences to Whitney's family and to all her millions of fans throughout the world.... She will never be forgotten as one of the greatest voices to ever grace the earth.

Justin Bieber @justinbieber: just heard the news. so crazy. One of the GREATEST VOICES EVER just passed. RIP Whitney Houston. My prayers go out to her friends and family

La Toya Jackson @latoyajackson: I can't fathom the fact that #whitneyhouston has died! My heart goes out 2 her mother, daughter & her love ones. #Whitney U will be missed!

Nia Vardalos @NiaVardalos: RIP Whitney Houston, we sang along and fell in love to your songs.

Pete Wentz - RE:PETE @petewentz: RIP whitney
Kirstie Alley @kirstiealley: Oh my...heartbreaking.. to the Family and friends of Whitney Houston, deepest regards ...

Holly Robinson Peete @hollyrpeete: Whitney: Thank You. You gave so much to us. Inspired the world. #soundtrackofmylife #iwillalwaysloveyou

Katy Perry @katyperry: So devastating. We will always love you Whitney, R.I.P.

Nina Dobrev @ninadobrev: #iwillalwaysloveyou is one of the most beautiful and iconic songs. It will be remembered forever. Rest in peace Whitney Houston

DJ Pauly D @DJPaulyD: R.I.P Whitney Houston So Sad

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville: OMG just saw that Whitney Houston died! RIP! I'm crying :(

Denise Richards @DENISE_RICHARDS: So sad to hear about Whitney Houston..my heart goes out to her loved ones and her daughter..

Chloë Grace Moretz @ChloeGMoretz: Omg..whitney houston died..we've lost another amazing singer

Amber Patrice Riley @MsAmberPRiley: I had to pull over off the road. RIP Whitney Houston. I'm glad now that I got to meet you and thank you for your beautiful music.

Jenna Ushkowitz @JennaUshkowitz: RIP Whitney Houston #Iwillalwaysloveyou

iamdiddy @iamdiddy: Whitney Houston!!! OMG!! I really can't believe this.. This is one of the saddest days ever..

soleil moon frye @moonfrye: RIP Whitney. The world will always and forever love you....

Melissa Joan Hart @MellyJHart: I'm shocked to hear about Whitney Houston!!! RIP!! You will be missed!

Eliza Dushku @elizadushku: Oh #WhitneyHouston no.. We will always love you. #RIPWhitney

Sean Hayes @theseanhayes: The voice of a music legend has been quieted today. R.I.P. for one of the most amazing artists of our time - Whitney Houston.

Selita Ebanks @MsSelitaEbanks: #Moment of silence for one of the greatest voices of all time.... Whitney Houston :-( #RIP

Keshia K Pulliam @peachespulliam: I just read that Whitney Houston died today... I am in shock!! We've lost too many amazingly talented people this year

Kevin McHale @druidDUDE: it's incredible the impact one voice can have. Whitney, you changed so much. A true Icon.

Randy Jackson @YO_RANDYJACKSON: wow I am devastated. the world has lost another one of the best voices in history. RIP whitney houston...

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt: We watched this happen in super-slow motion. Horrible. #RIPWhitney

Nicki Minaj @NICKIMINAJ: Jesus Christ, not Whitney Houston. Greatest of all time.

SHAQ @SHAQ: R .i.p to a Newark legend Whitney houston. I'm gonna miss auntie ,this one hurts. We lost a legend dam dam dam. Thank you for everything

Lea Michele @msleamichele: I'm speechless. Such sad news about Whitney Houston..

Ricki Lake @RickiLake: Listening to #WhitneyHouston on the radio. What a loss. :(

AKON @Akon: We've lost another Legend. RIP WHITNEY HOUSTON. I'm Honored to have had the chance to work with such an amazing human Being

Mena Suvari @mena13suvari: OMG!!! RIP Whitney Houston! You forever were and always will be amazing. A voice that brought inspiration to many.

Goldie Hawn Goldie Hawn @goldiehawn: I am so very sad to hear of Whitney Houston's passing. She was one of our great artist that graced us all. May she rest in peace.

Jay Manuel @MrJayManuel: The American Golden Voice has been silenced. RIP Whitney Houston. Her rendition of the Star Spangled Banner always moved me to tears.

demetria lovato demetria lovato @ddlovato: I Look To You - Whitney Houston.... :'(

Naya Rivera Naya Rivera @NayaRivera: Oh my gosh. I'm speechless. R.I.P. Whitney Houston.

John Legend @johnlegend: I hope the Grammys can put together a tribute at the last minute

Beth Behrs @BethBehrs: Whitney Houston gone. Wow. In shock. Grew up listening to her.

NeNe Leakes @NeNeLeakes: OMG Noooooooo! I was just @ an event Thursday & Whitney was there! I can't right now

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd: Praying for Whitney Houston's family. Especially her daughter Bobbi Kristina

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes: Whitney Houston was the first cd I ever bought. She had a God given gift. Hopefully, she's singing with angels now.

Taraji P. Henson Taraji P. Henson @TherealTaraji: LORD HAVE MERCY!!!! We've lost another great! RIP Whitney Houston! My heart hurts.

Gloria Estefan @GloriaEstefan: Someone please tell me that it's not true about Whitney Houston passing! Such an amazing talent!

Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson:R.I.P. Whitney Huston, I've always idolized her and her amazing talent <3 

boygeorge @BoyGeorge: Whitney is dead, OMG, I'm so heartbroken. You were amazing and I hope you have found peace! x 

Rob Lowe @RobLowe: Whitney Houston gone. Voice of a lifetime. So sad. 

Lance Bass @LanceBass: Another incredible talent lost way too soon. Thanks for entertaining us all Whitney! 

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan: Stunned by Whitney Houston's death at just 48 - one of the greatest voices ever heard. #RIP 

Kendall Jenner @KendallJenner: Wow. RIP Whitney Houston. #sosad #somuchtalent

via: yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment