Tuesday 20 March 2012

Adriana Lima Is Pregnant Again

Adriana Lima Is Pregnant Again

Adriana Lima Is Pregnant Again, Adriana Lima's "secret" is out: She's pregnant again, The Victoria's Secret model, 30, is expecting her second child with husband, Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric, she Tweeted on Tuesday. "Big news everyone! Marko and I are so happy to share some wonderful news with all of you! #ImPregnant."


Married since eloping on Valentine's Day 2009, the Brazilian stunner and her man, 33, are parents to daughter Valentina, 2.

She added on the microblogging site Tuesday: "My favorite job in the world is being a mom! My family could not be more happy!"

Back in August 2011, Lima boasted to the New York Post that little Valentina already speaks three languages: English, Portuguese and Serbian!

"Every day I discover something about her," she cooed to Us in spring 2010 about her little girl. "Every single day is a pleasure to see her. I'm always rushing home! I never rushed to go back in my life! It's the best."

The stunner shows off her flawless bikini body in the Victoria's Secret Swim 2012 catalog, out March 28.

via: um

No comments:

Post a Comment