Saturday 17 March 2012

Dead man mysteriously sends emails to friends

Dead man mysteriously sends emails to friends

Dead man mysteriously sends emails to friends, Dead man sends emails to friends from beyond grave, Jack Froese, 32, died in June, but months later his friends and cousin received messages. Jack Froese, 32, of Dunmore, Pennsylvania, died of a heart arrhythmia in June 2011. Five months later, his childhood best friend, Tim Hart, received an email from Froese's account.


"One night in November, I was sitting on my couch, going through my emails on my phone and it popped up: 'Sender: Jack Froese.' I turned ghost white when I read it," Hart told the BBC. "It was very quick and short but to a point that only Jack and I could relate on."

The email had the subject heading, "I'm Watching." The text of the message read, "Did you hear me? I'm at your house. Clean your f***ing attic!!!"

The message was a personal one. Shortly before Froese's death, the two men had been chatting in Hart's attic. While up there, Froese teased him about the mess.

Hart wasn't the only recipient of a mysterious email. Froese's cousin Jimmy McGraw claims she received a posthumous message to warn him about an ankle injury that occurred after Froese's death.

"I'd like to say Jack sent it, just because I look at it as he's gone, but he's still trying to connect with me. Trying to tell me to move along, to feel better," McGraw said.

Another friend also claims to have an email from Froese.

Where did these emails come from? Froese? A prankster? A computer glitch? Hart doesn't care.

"If somebody's joking around, I don't care because I take it whatever way I want," he said in a Sideshow blog post.

After an initial search, the friends have decided not to pursue the mystery of the sender further. Instead, they're letting these messages "from beyond" help them mourn the loss of their friend.

"While his loved ones understand that these emails aren't really messages from the beyond, the brief notes still provide an unexpected connection with their late friend and have helped with the grieving process," the BBC reports.

Froese's mother, Penny, encourages her son's friends to accept the emails as a gift.

"I saw they made people happy, they upset some people," she said in a New York Daily News article. "But I see it as people were still talking about him."

via: yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment