Friday 16 March 2012

Meghan McCain gets personal in Playboy

Meghan McCain gets personal in Playboy

Meghan McCain gets personal in Playboy, Meghan McCain to Playboy: ‘I love sex and I love men’, The pundit opens up on rumors about her sex life — and blasts a "total lie" by Bristol Palin. Meghan McCain, MSNBC contributor and political pundit, gave a relatively revealing interview to Playboy this month. "I'm not private about anything," the daughter of Arizona Sen. John McCain told the magazine. "I love sex and I love men."


McCain said that had her father won the 2008 election, the White House would certainly be a different place with her in it.

"You would have the craziest first daughter ever, who'd be making ridiculous headlines and hurting the administration every step of the way," she said. "That aside, I think Dad would have made an incredible president. The recession wouldn't have been as bad as it is now. We wouldn't be pulling troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq. I think morale in the military and in the country at large would be higher, and we'd be much further on the road to recovery."

The day before the 2008 election, McCain said, she "almost overdosed on Xanax."

While McCain supports same-sex marriage, she's not gay. "I'm strickly dickly," she said, adding: "It might simplify my life if I were gay, but no. ... For me, it's an issue of civil rights. Who people want to sleep with and who they want to love should not have anything to do with government politics at all. And if you see me in a gay bar, it's only because they play the best music and my gay friends like to dance. Gay guys love me. It's the big boobs and blond hair."

McCain also addressed Bristol Palin's memoir, in which Sarah Palin's daughter described the McCain clan toting Louis Vuitton luggage and relying on "constant helpers to do hair and makeup."

"I did bump into her at the White House Correspondents' Dinner," McCain said. "I saw her across the room. That girl biffed it fast, totally took off. All that stuff she wrote was a total lie. I have, like, one Louis Vuitton purse. She's just young and confused and was thrust into all this. The media aren't kind to her. But once someone signs up for 'Dancing With the Stars,' it's hard to sympathize."

via: yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment