Tuesday 3 April 2012

Victoria Beckham’s Harper's Bazaar UK Covers May 2012

Victoria Beckham’s Harper's Bazaar UK Covers May 2012

Victoria Beckham’s Harper's Bazaar UK Covers May 2012, Victoria Beckham Harper's Bazaar UK: My Body Is Average Harper's Bazaar UK, Victoria Beckham graced the cover of the May 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar UK . The super thin star not only flaunts her post-baby body, but she insists her tiny frame represents the ‘general public.’ 



Posing for a 10-page spread in the May 2012 issue of Harper’s Bazaar UK, mommy-of-four Victoria Beckham has clearly lost any extra weight she gained since giving birth to 8-month-old daughter Harper. While she’s known as one of the skinniest stars in Hollywood, it’s a bit shocking to learn that the former Spice Girl thinks her slender body type represents the average woman.


In the surprising interview, the singer-turned-fashion-designer says she prefers to test her products on her own body, rather than going by how it looks on some young, tall model.


“We always joke that we have this fabulously gorgeous 17-year-old model who is six-foot-whatever and then I say ‘OK, I’m going to put it on. I stand for the general public here.’ It’s how I work,” she tells the mag.


She also adds that trying on clothes while sporting a baby bump wasn’t an easy thing for her.

“I found it really difficult when I was pregnant and I couldn’t do that. It’s part of the process – I’ll stand here in my knickers and start draping fabric over myself,” she says. “It was very hard when I didn’t have my body.”

via: hl

No comments:

Post a Comment